Clinivate-N Cream is one of a group of medicines called topical steroids. “Topical” means they are put on the skin. Topical steroids reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems. (They should not be confused with “anabolic” steroids misused by some body builders and taken as tablets or injections).
Clinivate cream is generic cream for Betnovate-N Cream
The active ingredients are :
– Betamethasone Valerate 0.1% , a corticosteroid drug used for psorisais and eczema treatment.
– neomycin sulphate 3% an antibacterial agent which may help to prevent or clear up some bacterial infections of the skin.
You can find HERE all our products containing Betamethasone. A large choice of creams, ointments and solutions are available over the counter
What Is Clinivate-N Cream used for :
* An eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching (prurigo nodularis).
* Infected insect bites.
* Inflammation of the skin around the genitals or anus, caused by skin surfaces rubbing together (genital or perianal intertrigo)
* Inflammation or irritation of the skin caused by a reaction to irritants (contact dermatitis).
* Inflammatory skin condition with greasy, red and scaly areas (seborrhoeic dermatitis).
* Inflammatory skin disease known as discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE).
* Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching (neurodermatitis).
How to use Clinivate-N Cream
Dosage: Adults and Adolescents: Usual Dose: Apply topically (to the skin) 1-3 times a day.
Children: Usual Dose: Apply topically (to the skin), once a day.
Read more about this product HERE
Find other products for your skin disease (inflamation, psoriasis, eczema, etc ..) here : Best products for skin desease
There are no reviews yet.